The Reload 3in1 is the best kit for vaping enthusiast. This kit contains an MT3 tank for e-liquids, Vhit Type B for wax, and The Cloupour M3 tank for dry. In addition, it also comes with a 650 evod battery, and USB charger.
BOOM Reload 3in1 Steps on packing: Dry Herb
1. Before packing assure the dry herb has been efficiently grinded, whole pieces do not burn well and make for uneven hits.
2. To begin packing remove the chamber by twisting counter-clockwise until the chamber and battery have separated.
3. Once the chamber has been removed add desired amount of dry herb into tank downwards.
4. After desired dry herb amount has been added insert the battery/coil into the chamber. Always insert battery/coil downward into chamber or contents will fall out.
5. Now that the tank is full and correctly inserted into the battery/coil press the power button located at the front of the battery base with the mouth piece facing upwards.
6. When first pressed a Red light will appear around the power button while the coil is being heated, this color will later indicate which wattage setting you’re currently on.
Red – Low
Purple – Medium
Blue – High
7. To change the wattage setting press the power button 5 times rapidly, the next color will flash and will be ready for use when held down. To reach the highest setting repeat step 7 as the wattage levels change in the specific order listed above.
8. Each level has differentiating heat up times and varies depending on which wattage setting you are using. When the battery is needed to be charged higher settings will no longer heat as quickly.
9. Press the power button and hold, this step will vary on how long you will need to hold down but the end result is the same for each.
10. The tank has two small holes on both sides for airflow, once you see smoke rising from these holes let go of the button and press again while you inhale.
11. Exhale at your own discretion for most comfort.
Steps on cleaning and care:
1. After each use it’s recommended that you clean the tank to avoid build up. There will be a noticeable loss of quality/ease in pull if the mouth piece and tank have not been properly cleaned.
2. You’ll want to begin with disassembling the tank into the 3 separate parts that make the tank. Reload Mouth Piece/Chamber/Glass Case should all be able to be separated and cleaned.
3. To clean the mouth piece push a cotton swab up through the mouth piece until the cotton swab comes back clean without resin.
4. You should be able to clearly look through the mouth piece without any obstructions.
5. Also with a cotton swab rub along the inner walls and lower base of the inside of the tank and glass case to assure no resin or residue is left.
6. To clean the coil, carefully blow debris away or use a cotton swab to remove debris around the edges
Buy it at our official online store (wholesale and retail)